Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here I come

Melly made it!

Melly made it!

Melly made it!


*Various loud instruments crashing together dramatically and rather unprofessionally*



Okay, I just can't resist saying it ONE more time. I MADE IT! Whooppieee... Well, it's not like I made it to the top of Mount Everest or anything, but I made it to college. Hee hee. I managed to apply to KBU Kolej Bandar Utama today, as it is the open day for the college, and got the offer letter on the spot. So in 2 weeks time, I will be far from my honeymoon days, mouldy hair, and starting to kick butt. I really want to do well, all thanks to the handsome boy's face on the College's newsletter saying he made it to Oxford. KBU -> OXFORD. Solid... I think the thing I like most about the College is the field "like those pretty big ones with huge autumn-looking trees that make it look like those in Western countries", and Centrepoint next to the campus! McDonalds, here I come! Hehe. Okay, enough with the food. Anyways, I'm really glad in making it into college. It's another turning point in life, and I really hope to enjoy every minute of it while it lasts :) . But mostly, thank you God. I wouldn't have made it without You.



Kolej Bandar Utama


No, this is not me. Neither is it the "handsome boy from Oxford". Well, at least I don't think it is.
P/s: Look out for the dramatic storm-sky.




The "random" of the day
Question: What "tree" has people staying in it?
Answer: Country
By Eddy Yew
The original from The Chee sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment