Monday, June 8, 2009

Mengejar HadirMu

I believe that God has been reminding me and constantly prompting me saying "Mel, remember me. I'm here. And I miss you". Its really foolish of me to think I'm better off without God. Without the striving, the endless trying, the questions without answers... Trust me when I say, its not any better. But God is faithful and has constantly reminding me of how He brought me through the past and has been there. Sometimes it got too overwhelming that I couldn't see. But thank God that He is teaching me and reminding me of His goodness, especially through people, when they speak of Him and even just now, when I was reading someone's blog. It reminded me of the simplicity and joy of serving, loving and walking with Him. And I miss that. I miss being where You are.

Lord, I just want to lift everything to you. My dreams, desires, my Isaacs', my security, every step i take and every decision, my life and my all. May You use it for Your glory.

Its not about me, but about You. Help me not to be self-centered, but to keep my eyes on You.

Mengejar hadirMu

Dekat padaMu itu rinduku
Setiap kataku Kau pun menunggu
Tak kusangka kutemukan satu kasih yang abadi
Kini kudatang dan kubawa hidupku

Memandang wajahMu
Mengikuti kebaikanMu
Mengejar hadirMu
dalam hidupku

Membawa sembahku
Menyatakan kebesaranMu
Mengejar hadirMu
dalam hidupku

No comments:

Post a Comment