Thursday, June 4, 2009

A SMALL blessing

My mum, a friend of hers, and I went to Ikea for breakfast this morning. It was 9:30a.m. and we rushed across the street from McDs, through the IKEA entrance, up the escalator, towards the counter AND....................


We didn't make it.


Apparently all the rushing took us 5 whole minutes and so free coffee jadi tak jadi. Anyways, we (dissapointedly) got our food, payed and proceeded to one of the tables. Once we reached our table, a teenage girl came over and said to my mum "hi aunty, do you want coffee? Someone gave me a voucher (which was the voucher for free coffee for Ikea members) but I don't drink coffee", in which my mum accepted. I was watching the girl as she happily raced off to join her other two friends who were waiting for her nearby. As she reached her friends, all 3 of them looked really happy and exchanged hi5s, then happily walked off. *Note: It was the 'good' happy look, and not the 'muahahaha' happy look. So yeah, i somehow feel blessed by this. Its like a little kindness goes a long way :)


And, yes, we finally got our one cup of coffee. Well, the just the cup actually. And milo :D



No comments:

Post a Comment