Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1 year 5 months


Warning: This particular person shall not be named, as to maintain macho-ness.



Yesterday was our 1 year and 5 months of being together, which was at first mistaken to be 1 and 1/2 years
*ahem ahem*. Hee hee. Nevertheless, the one who shall not be named was so sweet to get me a cake, which i've been whining endlessly for it every time we see it in the cake shop.




Photos of some people who were getting green eyes for me taking photos of the cake, instead of them. They are as follow:

Your MAJESTY, the queen of Pelangi Unit 02

Your highness, PRINCESS of Pelangi Unit 02

Mum:" Wah, take photo of the cake and don't want to take photo of my RM20+ chocolate!" So, the chocolate deserves a royal shot.



Oh! I'll be watching the one who shall not be named tonight. Ron Weasley, I'm coming :)




Lastly, a glimpse of the one who shall not be named in disguise


No comments:

Post a Comment