Sunday, July 5, 2009

Learning to laugh at myself

El and I decided to go shopping on Friday and i wanted to get a dress i previously saw in Cats Whiskers, Perdana Damansara branch. So El proposed that we go to Bangsar, as there is one there, and there will be other boutiques that we could shop in. But they didn't have the dress i wanted. As usual, stubborn me, was so focused on what i wanted, wouldn't get anything else besides that. And so, after shopping in Bangsar, El was so nice to drive back to the Perdana branch so that i could get my dress. I found the dress, tried it, and put it aside to go look around for a while more. While looking, El was sitting down and schrutinizing the dresses we picked. She was looking at the one i chose and suddenly started laughing and signed me to look at where she was looking. My head was going "Shux. Is something wrong with the dress? No no no..."

And then i saw...



MATERNITY! For pregnant mums'! Apparently, they put it at the maternity section and i didn't notice that. But but but they put it together with the other "non-maternity" clothes the first time i saw it. No wonder the shopkeeper was asking me weirdly whether i wanted it after i tried it. Now i know why! Well, i liked it too much to bother about the tag. Maybe i can still wear it next time when i get married and pregnant. For now, i shall just laugh at myself before other people find out about this and start laughing. HAHAHA :)

Maternity dress

No comments:

Post a Comment